What is KRT Assisted Resistance Stretching
What is KRT Assisted Resistance Stretching?
Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching Technique (KRT) is an innovative approach to flexibility training. The work utilizes eccentrics in both assisted stretching and self stretching. In doing so, we improve muscle flexibility and strength. Simply put, by contracting the muscle as it is lengthened, tension and torque is taken out of the muscles and joints. Underactive muscle tissues are also activated. Therefore we achieve more balanced, powerful, joint stable movements. We effectively address muscle imbalances, which are at the root of most injuries. As a result, it is a balanced, whole body integrated approach to well-being. It creates lasting change inside and out.
WHY KRT Resistance Stretching Technique is Not “Stretching”
Increased range of motion without neural control is an Injury Waiting to Happen.
Static stretching or pulling on a muscle doesn’t train the muscle or movement pattern. In fact, static stretching most often reduces the muscles effectiveness. Think of overstretched coils in a spring or the "slinky" that couldn't return to its original shape.
Good Neuromuscular control, athleticism, is being able to accelerate and decelerate muscles throughout their ranges effectively, and efficiently transferring energy through the system. We achieve this through Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching.
KRT is what creates joint stability and helps prevent injury and wear and tear. We enable your body to move dynamically, efficiently and ultimately achieve FLOW state.
It is how we were meant to move
IT IS KRT Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching Technique
Benefits of Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching:
- Creates lasting gains in flexibility, strength and aerobic capacity
- Improves mobility, agility, flexibility
- Scientifically backed eccentric strength program
- Improves performance and recovery
- Creates more powerful, and core stable movements
- Realigns the body to improve posture
- Removes chronic joint stress, painful muscle tension and injuries
- Prevents injury from overstretching
- Targets specific areas of existing or potential injury
- Addresses feeling stuck and stiff in your body
Ki (Qi) = Circulating Life Force Energy
Hara = Center Axis, Core, where Ki/Qi Energy is cultivated and stored and circulated through body
Ki-Hara is helping create optimal flow of movement and energy
What to expect in a Session